Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Testimonial from S&R

Here is an email that S sent me in regards to S&R's wedding on October 27th, 2007 (see below for photos)

Hey Nika,

Just got back from the honeymoon and back on the grind!

I sincerely apologize for not calling sooner to speak to you and tell you what an amazing job you did for our wedding. R and I are grateful for you spending all day with us and trekking through City Hall and Osgoode Hall and all downtown with us. I especially thank you for dealing with a sometime demanding [person] and for staying so late into the night taking photographs of all the action!You absolutely get into your work with all of the interesting angles that you had and I can't wait to see what the pics turned out like. We, just like everyone else, definitely enjoyed themselves and I hope you had time to enjoy a little bit of everything.

I still have guests talkingabout what a great photographer we had and I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful job. I am sure there is no problem with you getting business but if you ever need a referral let me know because again you did and amazing job throughout the entire day! Can you also pass the thank you on to [your assistant] as he was also very nice to have to deal with taking pics for all of the other family members. I can't wait to see how the pics turned out and I am excited just thinking about them so when ever you are ready to meet up let us know.

Take your time as Iknow that you were quite busy for some time :-) Once again thank you for everything and hope to see you soon...

Mr. and Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment